At Crystal Palace F.C. our objectives are to maximise our players' potential as they grow and develop from age group to age group, through a detailed training and games programme. We aim to enhance the players' capabilities and knowledge technically, tactically, physically, psychologically and socially.
- Understanding how and when to play out from the back
- Controlling and creating in the middle third
- Creating and finishing in the final third
- Press our opponents high if and when appropriate
- Retreat organised, compact and ready to re-press in the middle third
- Be compact, controlled and calculating in our defending third
Mooney and Adaramola latest Academy prospects with international nods4 June 2021
Crystal Palace Under-18s pair Tayo Adaramola and Fionn Mooney have been called up to a Republic of Ireland Under-19 training camp.
Top scorer David Omilabu earns Under-18 Player of the Season3 June 2021
David Omilabu has been named Crystal Palace’s Under-18 Player of the Season after a sensational campaign as the Academy side’s top scorer.
Scott Banks and Sion Spence earn international call-ups25 May 2021
Scott Banks has been named in Scotland's Under-21 squad for their upcoming international friendlies.